The World: New York - Bloomberg seeks shop for global branding task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
Bloomberg is on the hunt for an agency to handle global branding and advertising across its entire portfolio.
The company is looking for either a full-service shop or a series of specialist agencies to handle advertising, digital, events, media and corporate identity work, in an effort to help market the brand beyond its existing core audience of financial professionals.
Agencies must have a strong presence in New York, as well as capabilities in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America.
Bloomberg's portfolio includes a 24-hour TV channel, satellite radio station and BusinessWeek.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push