The World: New York - Bloomberg seeks shop for global branding task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
Bloomberg is on the hunt for an agency to handle global branding and advertising across its entire portfolio.
The company is looking for either a full-service shop or a series of specialist agencies to handle advertising, digital, events, media and corporate identity work, in an effort to help market the brand beyond its existing core audience of financial professionals.
Agencies must have a strong presence in New York, as well as capabilities in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America.
Bloomberg's portfolio includes a 24-hour TV channel, satellite radio station and BusinessWeek.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014