The World: New York - Bloomberg seeks shop for global branding task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
Bloomberg is on the hunt for an agency to handle global branding and advertising across its entire portfolio.
The company is looking for either a full-service shop or a series of specialist agencies to handle advertising, digital, events, media and corporate identity work, in an effort to help market the brand beyond its existing core audience of financial professionals.
Agencies must have a strong presence in New York, as well as capabilities in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America.
Bloomberg's portfolio includes a 24-hour TV channel, satellite radio station and BusinessWeek.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency