Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Now that David has been forced to apologise to 1 hr 57 mins
Goliath, everyone is desperate to know just how much
money WPP has rinsed out of Adam & Eve. Speculation
suggests the figure could have been as high as
The size of submissions for the COI media buying 42 mins
pitch. The three competing groups were burning the
midnight oil to hit yesterday's (Wednesday's) deadline,
so now battle can really commence.
O2's review of its digital advertising account. It's 24 mins
hard to see the business going anywhere other than its ad
agency, VCCP, but let's hope, for Agency Republic's sake,
that the digital incumbent manages to retain at least a
proportion of an account that contributes an enormous
amount to its bottom line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London