campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 2009 12:00AM
The final showdown for Sony Europe's consumer electronics ad account takes place on Monday, with Fallon and Anomaly playing their final card.
Given the expansive brief, word is that both agencies could receive a chunk of business - encouraging news for the incumbent, Fallon, which will be waiting with bated breath for the pre-Christmas result.
The pitches for the Co-operative Group, which were widened last month to include all of the organisation's brands, are taking place over the next few weeks. First up this week will be those agencies pitching for the TV advertising business, currently held by McCann Erickson, which has declined to repitch for the account. Next week, direct marketing agencies will pitch for the DM part of the business, with those going for the digital element pitching the week after.
Agencies lining up for the 02 digital pitch can breathe a festive sigh of relief. Briefs aren't expected to arrive until January, with pitches due in February.
Nestle is seeing two lists of agencies for its below-the-line digital and direct beverage roster reviews. The incumbent, G2 United Kingdom, will defend the direct business against EHS Brann, Partners Andrews Aldridge and Carlson, while McCann Erickson, Dare, Rapp and Greenroom@Momentum have been briefed about the digital task.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire