Orange appoints Iris to retail marketing account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 December 2009 03:17PM
LONDON - Orange has appointed Iris to handle its UK in-store retail sales promotion and marketing after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The account was previously held by BD Network.
The win will see iris launch retail marketing campaigns over the next two years and experiential and instore activity within Orange stores and that of its partners.
Spencer McHugh, brand director at Orange UK, said: "After an extremely competitive pitching process, we are delighted to have chosen iris to be our sole agency for our retail marketing activities.
"They showed a real understanding of the telecoms and youth market and delivered some excellent work during the pitch process and we are excited to see more."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French PPC Executive Just Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- PPC Manager - Legendary Indie Agency GoodEgg Digital £35-40k + Benefits, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity