Draftfcb retains £15 million Post Office DM business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 December 2009 03:25PM
London - Draftfcb has retained the £15 million direct marketing account for the Post Office.
The agency beat OgilvyOne and TMW to the business in the final round.
Draft will now be briefed with developing and exploiting the Post Office's consumer database in order to optimise customer value, as the business attempts to reposition itself from a product-focused organisation to a customer-centric one.
The brief will have a particular emphasis on direct mail, press and digital but will also include strategy related services such as design, positioning and insight.
The account came up for pitch in February with the Post Office putting together a shortlist of 12 agencies in July before cutting to the final three in late October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London