MediaCom wins £5m Beverage Brands media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 December 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Beverage Brands, the owner of WKD, has awarded MediaCom its £5 million media buying account.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The previous incumbent was John Ayling & Associates, which has handled the business for the past 13 years.
The account includes the media arrangements for WKD and WKD Core Apple Cider, which launched recently.
Debs Carter, marketing diirector of Beverage Brands, said: "JAA has done a fantastic job for WKD for more than a decade and their targeted media buying has enabled WKD to achieve the number one status in terms of advertising cut-through in a very competitive category.
"We review our brand strategy regularly and on an ongoing basis and believe MediaCom is well aligned to deliver our future needs for the WKD brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category and Channel Insights Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Associate Creative Director Major Players negotiable, City of London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes