MediaCom wins £5m Beverage Brands media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 December 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Beverage Brands, the owner of WKD, has awarded MediaCom its £5 million media buying account.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The previous incumbent was John Ayling & Associates, which has handled the business for the past 13 years.
The account includes the media arrangements for WKD and WKD Core Apple Cider, which launched recently.
Debs Carter, marketing diirector of Beverage Brands, said: "JAA has done a fantastic job for WKD for more than a decade and their targeted media buying has enabled WKD to achieve the number one status in terms of advertising cut-through in a very competitive category.
"We review our brand strategy regularly and on an ongoing basis and believe MediaCom is well aligned to deliver our future needs for the WKD brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity