Campaign Review of the Decade: the winners' roll-call
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - Campaign reveals the top advertising dogs in its review of the noughties.
Advertising Agency of the Decade: Mother
Runners-up: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Fallon
Media Agency of the Decade: Mediacom
Runners-up: Carat, OMD, Naked
Direct Agency of the Decade: Rapier
Runners-up: Partners Andrews Aldridge, OgilvyOne
Digital Agency of the Decade: Dare
Runners-up: AKQA, Glue London
Ad of the Decade: Sony "balls"
Runners-up: Cadbury "gorilla", Honda "cog"
Campaign of the Decade: Honda "power of dreams"
Runners-up: Orange "gold spots", Sony Bravia "like no other"
Advertiser of the Decade: COI
Production Company of the Decade: Gorgeous
Medium of the Decade: Google
For the full write-ups, see this week's issue of Campaign
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014