Campaign Review of the Decade: the winners' roll-call
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - Campaign reveals the top advertising dogs in its review of the noughties.
Advertising Agency of the Decade: Mother
Runners-up: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Fallon
Media Agency of the Decade: Mediacom
Runners-up: Carat, OMD, Naked
Direct Agency of the Decade: Rapier
Runners-up: Partners Andrews Aldridge, OgilvyOne
Digital Agency of the Decade: Dare
Runners-up: AKQA, Glue London
Ad of the Decade: Sony "balls"
Runners-up: Cadbury "gorilla", Honda "cog"
Campaign of the Decade: Honda "power of dreams"
Runners-up: Orange "gold spots", Sony Bravia "like no other"
Advertiser of the Decade: COI
Production Company of the Decade: Gorgeous
Medium of the Decade: Google
For the full write-ups, see this week's issue of Campaign
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region