Campaign Review of the Decade: the winners' roll-call
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - Campaign reveals the top advertising dogs in its review of the noughties.
Advertising Agency of the Decade: Mother
Runners-up: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Fallon
Media Agency of the Decade: Mediacom
Runners-up: Carat, OMD, Naked
Direct Agency of the Decade: Rapier
Runners-up: Partners Andrews Aldridge, OgilvyOne
Digital Agency of the Decade: Dare
Runners-up: AKQA, Glue London
Ad of the Decade: Sony "balls"
Runners-up: Cadbury "gorilla", Honda "cog"
Campaign of the Decade: Honda "power of dreams"
Runners-up: Orange "gold spots", Sony Bravia "like no other"
Advertiser of the Decade: COI
Production Company of the Decade: Gorgeous
Medium of the Decade: Google
For the full write-ups, see this week's issue of Campaign
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London