The Week: Advertising News - YouTube moves into offline
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
YouTube has launched its first offline ads to promote the TV content the site carries from media companies.
The campaign uses the strapline "YouTube's got TV" and runs across bus sides, Tube panels and press as well as online video pre-roll and display ads. The campaign was created by the freelancers Naresh Ramchandani and Steven Qua with David Wilding, the head of planning at PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London