The Week: Advertising News - YouTube moves into offline
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
YouTube has launched its first offline ads to promote the TV content the site carries from media companies.
The campaign uses the strapline "YouTube's got TV" and runs across bus sides, Tube panels and press as well as online video pre-roll and display ads. The campaign was created by the freelancers Naresh Ramchandani and Steven Qua with David Wilding, the head of planning at PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London