The Week: Advertising News - Paddy Power digs at Henry
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Following his embarrassing handball incident in the World Cup qualifier against Ireland, the French striker Thierry Henry is now the subject of a tongue-in-cheek campaign by the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power.
Posters reading "Paddy Power welcomes you to Ireland ... unless you're called Thierry" will run across 42 illuminated poster sites at Ireland's airports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business