The Week: Advertising News - Paddy Power digs at Henry
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Following his embarrassing handball incident in the World Cup qualifier against Ireland, the French striker Thierry Henry is now the subject of a tongue-in-cheek campaign by the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power.
Posters reading "Paddy Power welcomes you to Ireland ... unless you're called Thierry" will run across 42 illuminated poster sites at Ireland's airports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart