The Week: Advertising News - Paddy Power digs at Henry
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Following his embarrassing handball incident in the World Cup qualifier against Ireland, the French striker Thierry Henry is now the subject of a tongue-in-cheek campaign by the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power.
Posters reading "Paddy Power welcomes you to Ireland ... unless you're called Thierry" will run across 42 illuminated poster sites at Ireland's airports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire