The Week: Advertising News - Fresh campaign for Fanta
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola is backing its flagging Fanta brand with its first global ad campaign for the drink in five years.
The campaign will run with the line "grab a taste of Friday" and will be rolled out via a series of Fanta experiences. The first, which launched this week, is a clock that counts down to Friday and appeared on an ad screen in London's Piccadilly Circus.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London