The Week: Advertising News - Cleese returns for Accurist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Accurist has launched a reworked version of its legendary 1978 TV ad featuring the former Monty Python member John Cleese.
The ad has been given a new end-shot of up-to-date watches, and a new voiceover by Cleese. To support the ad, by Accurist and Moxie Pictures, Albion has launched a social networking campaign including the first Tweeting Clock on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight/Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits, Northampton
- Insight Director - Maternity Cover Lipton Fleming £50000 per annum + 50000, London
- Paid Search Executive SYLEX Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'