The Week: Advertising News - Cleese returns for Accurist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Accurist has launched a reworked version of its legendary 1978 TV ad featuring the former Monty Python member John Cleese.
The ad has been given a new end-shot of up-to-date watches, and a new voiceover by Cleese. To support the ad, by Accurist and Moxie Pictures, Albion has launched a social networking campaign including the first Tweeting Clock on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain c. £55K, Lambeth, Central London
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London
- Account Manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 per annum, London
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire