The Week: Advertising News - Marketing cuts on the slide
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
A study by Nielsen has shown that marketers are still cutting advertising budgets, but at a slower rate.
Total advertising expenditure was down 10 per cent year on year in September 2009 compared with 16 per cent in May 2009.
The study also found that many leading brands are showing year-on-year quarterly growth for the first time in 12 months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity