The Week: Advertising News - Marketing cuts on the slide
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
A study by Nielsen has shown that marketers are still cutting advertising budgets, but at a slower rate.
Total advertising expenditure was down 10 per cent year on year in September 2009 compared with 16 per cent in May 2009.
The study also found that many leading brands are showing year-on-year quarterly growth for the first time in 12 months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London