The Week: Media News - Johnston trials online fees
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Johnston Press is introducing pay-walls across six of its weekly titles' websites on a trial basis for three months.
Visitors to the homepages of the Whitby Gazette, Northumberland Gazette, Worksop Guardian, Ripley and Heanor News and two Scottish titles, The Southern Reporter and Carrick Gazette, will be asked if they want to pay £5 for a three-month trial.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London