The Week: Media News - London freebie in February
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
The new free London newspaper The London Weekly will launch on 1 February backed by £10.5 million raised by Global Publishing Group, a partnership of five private investors.
The paper will have a distribution of 250,000 on Friday and Saturday mornings at London Underground and mainline stations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Country Senior Sales Manager - DACH - top DSP Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + +£35k comm + bens, London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming £80000 - £90000.00 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London