The Week: Media News - Skymag gets full makeover
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
BSkyB is relaunching its customer magazine Skymag with a new name, higher frequency and smaller format.
From the December issue, the title will be called Sky Magazine, will be published 12 times a year instead of ten and will feature new content, layout and design. Separately, BSkyB has moved the publishing duties for its monthly Sky Sports magazine out of the Haymarket Network and will now publish it in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition