The Week: Media News - Skymag gets full makeover
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
BSkyB is relaunching its customer magazine Skymag with a new name, higher frequency and smaller format.
From the December issue, the title will be called Sky Magazine, will be published 12 times a year instead of ten and will feature new content, layout and design. Separately, BSkyB has moved the publishing duties for its monthly Sky Sports magazine out of the Haymarket Network and will now publish it in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, Central London
- Acquisition Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £40,000, London
- Account Director - Sheffield Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Sheffield
- Creative Planner The Red Consultancy Competitive package, London, Soho
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity