The Week: City News - Mail profits boost DMGT
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Daily Mail & General Trust has beaten forecasts with a better-than-expected 23 per cent fall in adjusted pre-tax profits to £201 million for the year ending 4 October as its flagship title, the Daily Mail, reported its second-highest profit in history.
Associated Newspapers saw revenues fall 11 per cent to £876 million; however, DMGT made a £5 million loss on the sale of the Evening Standard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014