The Week: City News - INM restructure approved
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Shareholders in Independent News & Media, the Irish owner of The Independent and The Independent on Sunday, have backed a restructuring plan that will begin with a debt-for-equity swap, leaving bondholders with 46 per cent of the company, worth EUR122 million.
Shareholders also came out in favour of INM's planned rights issue that will enable it to raise funds to pay off a EUR200 million bond.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London