The Week: Advertising Reviews - SodaStream seeks agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Agencies are being approached with a brief to relaunch SodaStream in the UK.
The winning agency will be asked to create a campaign demonstrating how the drinks use less packaging and that the bottles are made from recycled materials. It is already running a digital campaign in the run-up to Christmas that uses the classic 80s strapline: "Get busy with the fizzy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Research Director (Pharma & Healthcare) Trace £80000 - £110000 Per Annum + potential Equity, London
- Senior Client Strategist PFJ £45000 - £50000 per annum + + 15% bonus, London
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Account Manager ATL Soho Creative Agency Twist Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, West End