The Week: Advertising Reviews - FSCS announces shortlist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the organisation that helps savers who have lost money with a collapsed bank, has shortlisted Leo Burnett, McCann Erickson Manchester and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to pitch for its creative advertising account.
The winner will create an awareness campaign to help raise the profile of the compensation scheme. Pitches will take place early in the new year, in a process handled by COI.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London