The Week: Advertising Reviews - FSCS announces shortlist
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the organisation that helps savers who have lost money with a collapsed bank, has shortlisted Leo Burnett, McCann Erickson Manchester and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to pitch for its creative advertising account.
The winner will create an awareness campaign to help raise the profile of the compensation scheme. Pitches will take place early in the new year, in a process handled by COI.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'