The World: New York - JWT and JetBlue end four-year relationship
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
JWT has parted company with JetBlue Airways, ending a four-year relationship with the US low-cost carrier.
The split comes as the airline is set to expand globally via a codeshare agreement with Lufthansa. Insiders say the airline had already been quietly looking at other agencies.
JetBlue spends around $25 million a year, but has a reputation as an innovative marketer, particularly through its use of social media.
The airline said it was "disappointed" at JWT's decision and claimed discussions with the agency were ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London