The World: New York - JWT and JetBlue end four-year relationship
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
JWT has parted company with JetBlue Airways, ending a four-year relationship with the US low-cost carrier.
The split comes as the airline is set to expand globally via a codeshare agreement with Lufthansa. Insiders say the airline had already been quietly looking at other agencies.
JetBlue spends around $25 million a year, but has a reputation as an innovative marketer, particularly through its use of social media.
The airline said it was "disappointed" at JWT's decision and claimed discussions with the agency were ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)