The World: New York - JWT and JetBlue end four-year relationship
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
JWT has parted company with JetBlue Airways, ending a four-year relationship with the US low-cost carrier.
The split comes as the airline is set to expand globally via a codeshare agreement with Lufthansa. Insiders say the airline had already been quietly looking at other agencies.
JetBlue spends around $25 million a year, but has a reputation as an innovative marketer, particularly through its use of social media.
The airline said it was "disappointed" at JWT's decision and claimed discussions with the agency were ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Required | Contract to Permanent Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Mid Level User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £45000 per annum + Plus bonus and excellent benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign