The World: Shanghai - L'Oreal chooses VivaKi for Chinese digital task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Publicis Groupe's VivaKi has won L'Oreal's digital agency pitch in China ahead of Group M's Mindshare Interactive.
At the same time, the French cosmetics brand has retained Group M and ZenithOptimedia as its agencies of record for its China TV business.
Group M and ZenithOptimedia have been sharing the TV business on a 50/50 basis for the past two years.
Industry sources say ZenithOptimedia's share of the account will increase after the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity