The World: Shanghai - L'Oreal chooses VivaKi for Chinese digital task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Publicis Groupe's VivaKi has won L'Oreal's digital agency pitch in China ahead of Group M's Mindshare Interactive.
At the same time, the French cosmetics brand has retained Group M and ZenithOptimedia as its agencies of record for its China TV business.
Group M and ZenithOptimedia have been sharing the TV business on a 50/50 basis for the past two years.
Industry sources say ZenithOptimedia's share of the account will increase after the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business