The World: Shanghai - L'Oreal chooses VivaKi for Chinese digital task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Publicis Groupe's VivaKi has won L'Oreal's digital agency pitch in China ahead of Group M's Mindshare Interactive.
At the same time, the French cosmetics brand has retained Group M and ZenithOptimedia as its agencies of record for its China TV business.
Group M and ZenithOptimedia have been sharing the TV business on a 50/50 basis for the past two years.
Industry sources say ZenithOptimedia's share of the account will increase after the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London