The World: Sydney - Smirnoff appoints JWT to brand communication role
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Smirnoff has strengthened its relationship with JWT by appointing it to oversee brand communication across the Asia-Pacific region.
The assignment will be handled out of the JWT office in Sydney. The appointment is intended to create efficiencies in strategy and work throughout the region.
Noel Magnus, the JWT Australasia chief executive, said: "This is a significant coup for our Sydney office. To be entrusted with creating the communication platforms for this genuinely iconic brand across the region is both an honour and a great responsibility."
In October, Smirnoff rolled out its new through-the-line global campaign under the theme "be there".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%