The World: Sydney - Smirnoff appoints JWT to brand communication role
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
Smirnoff has strengthened its relationship with JWT by appointing it to oversee brand communication across the Asia-Pacific region.
The assignment will be handled out of the JWT office in Sydney. The appointment is intended to create efficiencies in strategy and work throughout the region.
Noel Magnus, the JWT Australasia chief executive, said: "This is a significant coup for our Sydney office. To be entrusted with creating the communication platforms for this genuinely iconic brand across the region is both an honour and a great responsibility."
In October, Smirnoff rolled out its new through-the-line global campaign under the theme "be there".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account