Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Who is the Advertising Agency of the Decade? 3 hrs 10 mins
Campaign's shortlist is Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Fallon
and Mother. Which has the best combination of work,
innovation, growth and magic?
Is Campaign's Advertising Agency of the Decade 28 mins
award a poisoned chalice? The last winner was virtually
on its knees as the news was being announced. Could the
same fate possibly lie in store for this decade's winner?
Campaign's Advertising Agency of the Year. Which 1 hr 2 mins
agency has set the industry alight in 2009? Who has done
the best work, notched up the best track record in growth
and inspiration? Find out more in Campaign's double issue
next Thursday: The Annual 2009 and Advertising in the
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London