Hotline: SeeSaw signs content deal with BBC Worldwide
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
SeeSaw, the online TV service, has signed a content deal with BBC Worldwide that will see it offer a mixture of free and paid-for BBC content on its platform.
The video-on-demand platform, which is owned by the broadcast technology company Arqiva and uses the technology acquired from Project Kangaroo, will run BBC content including Doctor Who and That Mitchell & Webb Look.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Croydon
- Digital Designer role in Berkshire - 25-35k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity