Hotline: SeeSaw signs content deal with BBC Worldwide
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 12:00AM
SeeSaw, the online TV service, has signed a content deal with BBC Worldwide that will see it offer a mixture of free and paid-for BBC content on its platform.
The video-on-demand platform, which is owned by the broadcast technology company Arqiva and uses the technology acquired from Project Kangaroo, will run BBC content including Doctor Who and That Mitchell & Webb Look.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire