Mediaedge:cia retains Henkel media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia has retained the consolidated £4 million UK media planning and buying account for Henkel, the FMCG company that owns brands including Right Guard and Schwartzkopf.
Henkel reappointed Mediaedge:cia, the incumbent on the deodorant and shampoo brands, after a pitch last month against The Media Shop, which previously handled the Henkel adhesive brands including Pritt Stick and the Omnicom-owned M2M.
Henkel appointed Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to handle its £4 million UK advertising account in October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business