Mediaedge:cia retains Henkel media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia has retained the consolidated £4 million UK media planning and buying account for Henkel, the FMCG company that owns brands including Right Guard and Schwartzkopf.
Henkel reappointed Mediaedge:cia, the incumbent on the deodorant and shampoo brands, after a pitch last month against The Media Shop, which previously handled the Henkel adhesive brands including Pritt Stick and the Omnicom-owned M2M.
Henkel appointed Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to handle its £4 million UK advertising account in October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition