Mediaedge:cia retains Henkel media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia has retained the consolidated £4 million UK media planning and buying account for Henkel, the FMCG company that owns brands including Right Guard and Schwartzkopf.
Henkel reappointed Mediaedge:cia, the incumbent on the deodorant and shampoo brands, after a pitch last month against The Media Shop, which previously handled the Henkel adhesive brands including Pritt Stick and the Omnicom-owned M2M.
Henkel appointed Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy to handle its £4 million UK advertising account in October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Excellent London Agency - to £32k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, West London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London