McCann Erickson wins Shreddies digital account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 December 2009 11:06AM
LONDON - Nestle's Cereal Partners has picked McCann Erickson to handle digital advertising for its Shreddies brand.
The agency won the business following a pitch against two undislosed agencies.
McCann will now be briefed to create a digital campaign based around the "knitting nanas" TV work that it produced two years ago. The work will launch in March 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014