In association with
League Against Cancer 'for elise' by Y&R Peru
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 December 2009 10:20AM
Y&R Peru has created a campaign for the League Against Cancer in a bid to urge women to get a mammogram.
The work aims to that women's hands can come in useful when it comes to early beast cancer detection.
Video 1: for elise
Video 2: fold
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London