Publicis staff provide X-Factor in Christmas video
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 09:35AM
LONDON - The X-Factor might be over for another year, but Publicis London staff have gallantly stepped into the breach to provide some pop entertainment for the festive season.
In what is believed to be pre-Christmas party online greetings card, Publicis staff have been filmed miming along to Black Eye Peas song I Got A Feeling.
The film, originally only distributed internally, has been leaked onto YouTube, provoking a slew of comments, mostly critical.
One comment reads: "That was a great episode, I love The Office!", while another says: "OMG ! no wonder why UGC advertising is taking over advertising agencies!"
But another comment leaps to the defence of the agency, saying: "This video exploits the people of Publicis for what they truly are: a down to earth bunch who aren't afraid to take the piss out of themselves."
Watch the video and let us know what you think below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account