Publicis staff provide X-Factor in Christmas video
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 09:35AM
LONDON - The X-Factor might be over for another year, but Publicis London staff have gallantly stepped into the breach to provide some pop entertainment for the festive season.
In what is believed to be pre-Christmas party online greetings card, Publicis staff have been filmed miming along to Black Eye Peas song I Got A Feeling.
The film, originally only distributed internally, has been leaked onto YouTube, provoking a slew of comments, mostly critical.
One comment reads: "That was a great episode, I love The Office!", while another says: "OMG ! no wonder why UGC advertising is taking over advertising agencies!"
But another comment leaps to the defence of the agency, saying: "This video exploits the people of Publicis for what they truly are: a down to earth bunch who aren't afraid to take the piss out of themselves."
Watch the video and let us know what you think below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition