In association with
Honda 'everything' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 09:55AM
Wieden + Kennedy's latest offering for Honda draws upon its past campaigns, including 'Impossible Dream' and 'Museum'.
The new TV spot ‘Everything’ will debut during the much awaited premiere of James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ in cinemas on Thursday 17 December.
‘Everything’ highlights how Honda has distilled its knowledge and expertise into the cars it makes today with a particular focus on the British-built Civic model.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Required | Contract to Permanent Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Mid Level User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £45000 per annum + Plus bonus and excellent benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign