In association with
Honda 'everything' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 09:55AM
Wieden + Kennedy's latest offering for Honda draws upon its past campaigns, including 'Impossible Dream' and 'Museum'.
The new TV spot ‘Everything’ will debut during the much awaited premiere of James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ in cinemas on Thursday 17 December.
‘Everything’ highlights how Honda has distilled its knowledge and expertise into the cars it makes today with a particular focus on the British-built Civic model.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London