In association with
Honda 'everything' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 09:55AM
Wieden + Kennedy's latest offering for Honda draws upon its past campaigns, including 'Impossible Dream' and 'Museum'.
The new TV spot ‘Everything’ will debut during the much awaited premiere of James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ in cinemas on Thursday 17 December.
‘Everything’ highlights how Honda has distilled its knowledge and expertise into the cars it makes today with a particular focus on the British-built Civic model.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement