In association with
Honda 'everything' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 09:55AM
Wieden + Kennedy's latest offering for Honda draws upon its past campaigns, including 'Impossible Dream' and 'Museum'.
The new TV spot ‘Everything’ will debut during the much awaited premiere of James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ in cinemas on Thursday 17 December.
‘Everything’ highlights how Honda has distilled its knowledge and expertise into the cars it makes today with a particular focus on the British-built Civic model.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire