Universal Music appoints MediaCom to £100m pan European media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 10:14AM
LONDON - MediaCom has won Universal Music's £100 million media planning and buying account across Europe after a year-long review.
MediaCom, which already handles the £30 million UK business, won the account after a protracted head-to-head pitch against Aegis-owned Carat.
MediaCom has held the Universal Music UK account since the agency’s launch in 1999.
Universal Music handles artists such as Amy Winehouse, U2, Elton John and Take That and its record labels include A&M, Island, Polydor and Decca.
Read Rory Sutherland's latest blog on the music industry
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films