Barnado's launches interactive poster in Tottenham Court Road
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 December 2009 10:10AM
London - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created an interactive poster for Barnado's that talks to people who donate money.
The poster, which is live now on Tottenham Court Road, London, has a collection tin attached.
When the public drops money in, an film of the girl in the recent "Turn Around" TV campaign gives them a message.
Nick Gill, the executive creative director of BBH, said: "This poster will make people look twice, and won't fail to evoke emotion. The girl doesn't move much, you can just see her breathing, but when a coin is put into the collecting tin she looks up at you and breaks into a semblance of a smile."
Barnardo's is running its latest campaign to demonstrate how it transforms the lives of the UK's most vulnerable children and teenagers.
There is a particular focus on youngsters who are sexually exploited, following the launch of Barnardo's report Whose Child Now? The children's charity worked with 1,060 children and young people who were victims of sexual exploitation during 2007/08.
Diana Tickell, Barnardo's UK director of communications, said: "Barnardo's is an acknowledged expert in work around sexual exploitation which is why this area was chosen as the focus for our Turn Around campaign.
"We have been instrumental in putting the issue of child sexual exploitation on the political agenda for the past 15 years and we have developed 21 services across the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Sales Manager - Content Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + incredible commission, London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Pharmaceutical Associate/Account Director/ (Full or Part-Time) Brand Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Bedford
- Lead Digital Web Designer: (Web, Rich Media, CMS, HTML, CSS) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed