In association with
African Diamond Council 'conflict diamonds' by Y&R Cape Town
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 December 2009 10:51AM
Young & Rubicam Cape Town has created a new spot for the African Diamond Council to highlight the bloody and tragic consequences of trading illicit diamonds.
The spot highlights the fact that every diamond has a story and that most of these stories involve the death and destruction of innocent people.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - CRM (specialism eCRM) PFJ £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- User Experience Specialist Stopgap £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Communications & Brand Manager Breakthrough Breast Cancer £42,000 - £48,000, Central London
- Marketing Communications Manager - Financial Services Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £40000 - £41000 per annum + benefits, City of London