Mr Kipling to sponsor ITV1's All Star Mr and Mrs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 December 2009 10:15AM
LONDON - ITV1 has signed the Premier Foods cake brand Mr Kipling as the sponsor of its All Star Mr and Mrs show.
Hosted by Phillip Schofield and Fern Britton the show will return to ITV1 early next year, having pulled in 7.6 million viewers in its previous run earlier this year.
Mr Kipling has signed for an interactive sponsorship that will include idents, mobile, competitions and online activity.
The deal was negotiated by Starcom MediaVest Group, Premier Foods' media agency and McCann Erickson will create the idents.
Lisa Clark, the head of media management at Premier Foods, said: "The integrated sponsorship platform will modernise Mr Kipling amongst our target audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014