In association with
Moneysupermarket 'Omid Djalili' by MCBD
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 January 2010 12:55PM
Moneysupermarket.com has launched a new ad campaign fronted by comedian Omid Djalili.
The activity is backed by a £15m media spend and launches with a series of 60-second TV spots, supported by press, online and cinema.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London