McCann Erickson New York wins £60m Holiday Inn business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 January 2010 09:25AM
LONDON - The Intercontinental Hotels Group has appointed McCann Erickson New York to handle its global £60m Holiday Inn account.
It picked up the business following a pitch against Fallon in the US - the company's other roster agency.
The appointment is part of a global review of the entire IHG business that was kicked off in October last year between the two roster agencies.
McCann Erickson will now be briefed with creating a re-launch campaign for the brand, including global TV, outdoor and print, following a $1bn refresh of all of its 3,500 hotels.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer, said: "We were looking for a global agency that would deliver innovative ideas and great service at good value. We believe McCann is the right partner to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Team Dahling Ltd £50,000 - 55,000, Central London
- SEO Executive Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Creative Director - Doha, Qatar (Tax free salary) MCG Associates Tax Free Salary, Doha, Qatar
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions