Vizeum and Aegis rejig senior roles
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 January 2010 06:00AM
LONDON - Vizeum has appointed Stuart Bowden, Mediaedge:cia's head of strategy, to the role of deputy managing director.
Bowden effectively replaces Vizeum's head of strategy, Matthew Hook, who is leaving to join Aegis in the US.
Hook will head strategy and develop the Jump Team planning unit he led in the UK for Aegis agencies in the US, including Carat and Vizeum. He will report to the Aegis US chief executive, Nigel Morris.
Bowden takes responsibility for planning and strategy for Vizeum and will run Vizeum's Jump Team. He reports to the agency's managing director, Grant Millar.
Matthew Platts, the managing partner, investment at Vizeum, has had his role extended to become the commercial director for Aegis Media UK, and Stuart Newman, the managing partner, planning, now also takes responsibility for new business within Vizeum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni