Vizeum and Aegis rejig senior roles
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 January 2010 06:00AM
LONDON - Vizeum has appointed Stuart Bowden, Mediaedge:cia's head of strategy, to the role of deputy managing director.
Bowden effectively replaces Vizeum's head of strategy, Matthew Hook, who is leaving to join Aegis in the US.
Hook will head strategy and develop the Jump Team planning unit he led in the UK for Aegis agencies in the US, including Carat and Vizeum. He will report to the Aegis US chief executive, Nigel Morris.
Bowden takes responsibility for planning and strategy for Vizeum and will run Vizeum's Jump Team. He reports to the agency's managing director, Grant Millar.
Matthew Platts, the managing partner, investment at Vizeum, has had his role extended to become the commercial director for Aegis Media UK, and Stuart Newman, the managing partner, planning, now also takes responsibility for new business within Vizeum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire