Yeo Valley calls pitch for £3 million creative brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 January 2010 06:00AM
LONDON - Yeo Valley, the organic dairy brand, is holding a pitch for its £3 million advertising account.
The company has approached a number of London agencies with a view to making an appointment in the next two months. The winner will be briefed to create a TV and print campaign promoting the brand.
It will be Yeo Valley's first work since early 2008, when it put out a campaign highlighting a rebranding and repackaging of its range and introducing the strapline "a breath of fresh air from the country".
The work was created by Publicis, the incumbent at the time. The agency no longer works with the brand after parting ways in late 2008.
It picked up the account in October 2006 after a pitch against a number of undisclosed agencies.
Yeo Valley is a family owned business that as well as yoghurt, also produces cheese, ice-creams, butter and milk.
The company is part of Organic UK, a trade body set up to help drive sales of organic products that also includes Green & Black's, Organix and Rachel's.
After the body successfully raised £500,000 for an advertising campaign by October, the European Union doubled that amount.
The body has since appointed Haygarth to handle the £1 million business and briefed the agency to create a promotional campaign that will include TV, press, digital advertising and PR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel