Threadneedle appoints The Gate to global advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 January 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Threadneedle, the investment management company, has appointed The Gate to handle its global integrated advertising account.
The Gate won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will be responsible for creating a series of advertising campaigns incorporating outdoor, press and digital channels.
The campaigns will run in the major markets that Threadneedle operates in, which includes the UK, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The account will be led by The Gate's London office, with support from its partner agency WOB, an integrated advertising shop based in Germany.
David Rowe, the head of wholesale and institutional marketing at Threadneedle, made the appointment.
Threadneedle has worked with a number of ad agencies in recent years, including Doner Cardwell Hawkins and Citigate.
Rowe said: "Given Threadneedle's global reach, it is crucial to have an agency that has a deep understanding of financial products, strong creative direction and can also operate comfortably across numerous jurisdictions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London