Threadneedle appoints The Gate to global advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 January 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Threadneedle, the investment management company, has appointed The Gate to handle its global integrated advertising account.
The Gate won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will be responsible for creating a series of advertising campaigns incorporating outdoor, press and digital channels.
The campaigns will run in the major markets that Threadneedle operates in, which includes the UK, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The account will be led by The Gate's London office, with support from its partner agency WOB, an integrated advertising shop based in Germany.
David Rowe, the head of wholesale and institutional marketing at Threadneedle, made the appointment.
Threadneedle has worked with a number of ad agencies in recent years, including Doner Cardwell Hawkins and Citigate.
Rowe said: "Given Threadneedle's global reach, it is crucial to have an agency that has a deep understanding of financial products, strong creative direction and can also operate comfortably across numerous jurisdictions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency