Threadneedle appoints The Gate to global advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 January 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Threadneedle, the investment management company, has appointed The Gate to handle its global integrated advertising account.
The Gate won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will be responsible for creating a series of advertising campaigns incorporating outdoor, press and digital channels.
The campaigns will run in the major markets that Threadneedle operates in, which includes the UK, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The account will be led by The Gate's London office, with support from its partner agency WOB, an integrated advertising shop based in Germany.
David Rowe, the head of wholesale and institutional marketing at Threadneedle, made the appointment.
Threadneedle has worked with a number of ad agencies in recent years, including Doner Cardwell Hawkins and Citigate.
Rowe said: "Given Threadneedle's global reach, it is crucial to have an agency that has a deep understanding of financial products, strong creative direction and can also operate comfortably across numerous jurisdictions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%