In association with
Cravendale 'Time Travellers' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 January 2010 01:41PM
Cravendale has launched its latest ad featuring its animated characters, Cow, Cyclist and Pirate.
Since the characters were introduced in 2007 the brand has grown by more than £40m.
The advert was created by Wieden and Kennedy in collaboration with Belgium film makers Pic Pic.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Social Media Executive/Analyst - London Agency Digital Gurus negotiable, London
- Digital Content Editor (London) EE £Competitive+benefits, City of London
- Marketing Database Analyst Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, Surrey
- Technical SEO Manager - PHP / HTML / CSS Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office