The Week: Advertising News - McD's leads placement field
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
Separately, the bookmaker Paddy Power is offering punters the chance to bet on the first brands to pay to appear in a soap opera.
McDonald's is the 2/1 favourite to appear in Coronation Street, Emmerdale or Hollyoaks, followed, also in the fast-food category, by Burger King (3/1) and Subway (5/1). At 3/1, Carling and Guinness head the list of alcohol brands, and in the soft-drinks category, Coca-Cola, a heavy spender on US product placement, leads its rivals with odds of 7/4, followed by Pepsi at 3/1 and Fanta at 8/1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films