The Week: Advertising News - McD's leads placement field
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
Separately, the bookmaker Paddy Power is offering punters the chance to bet on the first brands to pay to appear in a soap opera.
McDonald's is the 2/1 favourite to appear in Coronation Street, Emmerdale or Hollyoaks, followed, also in the fast-food category, by Burger King (3/1) and Subway (5/1). At 3/1, Carling and Guinness head the list of alcohol brands, and in the soft-drinks category, Coca-Cola, a heavy spender on US product placement, leads its rivals with odds of 7/4, followed by Pepsi at 3/1 and Fanta at 8/1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London