The Week: City News - DMG acquires 20:20 London
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
Digital Marketing Group has bought the digital agency 20:20 London in a deal worth around £2 million.
The 20:20 creative director, Peter Riley, will head a new division within DMG called 20:20, which will incorporate 20:20 with DMG's existing digital marketing agencies. The deal consists of an initial payment of up to £1.5 million in cash, £250,000 in DMG shares upon completion and a further £250,000 in DMG shares upon the satisfaction of performance criteria.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London