The Week: City News - DMG acquires 20:20 London
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
Digital Marketing Group has bought the digital agency 20:20 London in a deal worth around £2 million.
The 20:20 creative director, Peter Riley, will head a new division within DMG called 20:20, which will incorporate 20:20 with DMG's existing digital marketing agencies. The deal consists of an initial payment of up to £1.5 million in cash, £250,000 in DMG shares upon completion and a further £250,000 in DMG shares upon the satisfaction of performance criteria.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency