The Week: Advertising Reviews - Sugar Puffs owner calls pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
Honey Monster Foods, the division of the Big Bear Group that owns Sugar Puffs and Puffed Wheat, has kicked off a review of its creative and media arrangements.
The process is being handled by Agency Insight. The accounts are currently held by Bray Leino, which will repitch for the creative portion of the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel