The Week: Advertising Reviews - Sugar Puffs owner calls pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
Honey Monster Foods, the division of the Big Bear Group that owns Sugar Puffs and Puffed Wheat, has kicked off a review of its creative and media arrangements.
The process is being handled by Agency Insight. The accounts are currently held by Bray Leino, which will repitch for the creative portion of the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014