The Week: Digital Reviews - Royal Navy shortlists six
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 January 2010 12:00AM
The Royal Navy has invited six agencies to pitch for its digital business.
The move is part of the service's plans to boost its digital communications, including recruitment efforts. In the past, agencies including Marvellous, glue and AKQA worked on digital recruitment for the Navy via a variety of platforms, such as mobile, iPhone apps and Facebook.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London