In association with
Waitrose 'joyful January' by Kitcatt Nohr
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 12:52PM
Waitrose has launched a direct marketing campaign to encourage consumers to cook up hearty seasonal fare.
The pack, entitled ‘the campaign for a joyful January', was created by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and features a range of offers as well as tips on ‘mood lifting food'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'