In association with
Waitrose 'joyful January' by Kitcatt Nohr
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 12:52PM
Waitrose has launched a direct marketing campaign to encourage consumers to cook up hearty seasonal fare.
The pack, entitled ‘the campaign for a joyful January', was created by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and features a range of offers as well as tips on ‘mood lifting food'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London