In association with
OAA 'Britain thinks' by Beta
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 01:29PM
The Outdoor Advertising Association was forced to pull one of the posters in its new campaign after complaints from parent support group Mumsnet.
The campaign has already prompted much discussion as it aims to promote use of outdoor advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SEO Executive - Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?