Profero London promotes Nick Blunden to chief executive
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 January 2010 03:45PM
LONDON - Profero London has appointed its managing director Nick Blunden to the role of UK chief executive.
His appointment follows the departure of Daniele Fiandaca, Profero's European chief executive, who left the agency last month.
Blunden will now be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of all of Profero's businesses, which incorporates ad agency Profero London, technology agency Profero Connect, media business Profero Performance, and social media outlet Yabber.
He has worked at Profero for just over five years, joining the agency in October 2004 as client services director.
He was promoted to the role of managing director in April 2007, following an internal restructure of the agency's senior management team.
In his role as managing director, Blunden was responsible for making a number of key hirings, including the appointment of Elspeth Lynn as executive creative director from the Canadian agency Zig.
Before joining Profero, Blunden spent time as a project manager for telecommunications company Energis and as a management consultant for IBM Consulting.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Exec/Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £45000 Per Annum, Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni