Anomaly unveils its first global Diesel campaign
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 January 2010 06:00AM
LONDON - Anomaly is launching its first work for Diesel, a campaign that encourages consumers to "be stupid".
Diesel consolidated its global advertising account into Anomaly in September. The brand had previously worked with agencies on a project basis.
The campaign, entitled "be stupid", was devised in collaboration with Diesel's creative team, and encompasses press, outdoor, digital and viral activity.
The online film aims to recruit people with a creative cause who will then be selected to appear in an online music video, due to be shot in February.
Users will be able to click on items of Diesel clothing worn by performers in the video, which will connect them to the Diesel online store. The performers' images will also be linked to their MySpace pages.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £100000 - £125000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - branding and integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London
- FMCG Brand Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North West