In association with
Virgin Media TV 'outvite' by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 January 2010 07:00AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has created the "outvite" to promote the new series of Grey's Anatomy on Living TV.
The 60-second film is aimed at men and invites them to get out of the house on a Thursday and leave their wives or girlfriends in peace to watch the show. The spot is the first commercial work for Ben Palmer, the director of The Inbetweeners, and stars Martin Trenaman, who plays Mr Cooper in the show.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London