In association with
Virgin Media TV 'outvite' by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 January 2010 07:00AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has created the "outvite" to promote the new series of Grey's Anatomy on Living TV.
The 60-second film is aimed at men and invites them to get out of the house on a Thursday and leave their wives or girlfriends in peace to watch the show. The spot is the first commercial work for Ben Palmer, the director of The Inbetweeners, and stars Martin Trenaman, who plays Mr Cooper in the show.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni