18 Feet & Rising in Avon account win
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 January 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - 18 Feet & Rising, the agency launched by the former Fallon group director Jonathan Trimble and creative Matt Keon, has picked up a global advertising brief for Avon.
The start-up, which opened its doors last week with the £10m Freeview business as its founding client, will now take on a brand engagement project for Avon's youth cosmetics brands.
Its first brief will see the agency produce a global campaign for its youth skincare range Clear Skin.
The appointment does not affect Avon's relationship with the WPP-owned Soho Square, which handles the majority of the company's product launch advertising.
The win comes as the agency confirms the hiring of its third founding partner, Tim Millar, a strategy director at Fallon.
Millar, who will take the title of strategy partner, has an equal one-third equity share in the business alongside Trimble and Keon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014