Axa seeks agencies to form digital roster
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 January 2010 12:11AM
LONDON - Axa is hunting agencies to form a new digital roster to work across the financial services group's brands, including Swiftcover and Sun Life Direct.
The company, which currently uses Dig for Fire and E3, has invited agencies to pitch for a place on the roster. The review is being handled by Creativebrief, with Anthony Letcher, Axa's head of online development, leading the pitch. Chemistry meetings are planned for February.
A spokeswoman for Axa said: "We aim to appoint the successful agencies in April 2010 and they will manage all Axa UK's digital creative, design and build requirements."
The digital review is part of Axa's commitment to improving digital communications that began when Letcher arrived in June last year.
Team Saatchi is the incumbent on Axa's £15 million UK brand advertising account, which the agency picked up in May 2008.
Axa appointed MWO in September to create the launch advertising for Axa's direct insurance proposition. The multimillion-pound campaign for the products, which will fall under the Axa brand, will launch at the beginning of February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham